How do i turn the device on?
If it is a tablet device, check that the power cable is plugged in and the device is charging.
Then hold down firmly the power button on the tablet for 5 seconds.
If it is a touch screen, check if there is a signal showing on the screen, if there is, the screen will be on the wrong source, you can change the source by pressing the input/source button on the remote control and toggling to the correct HDMI source.
If there is no signal on the screen and it appears completely off, check that that the PC that the screen is connected to is on. If it is off, hold down the power button, once the button is showing a blue light the PC is on.
Secondly, using the remote control for the screen, press the red 'on' button pointing towards the screens sensor which is at the top middle.
- Swipe in from the left and click on the ‘X’ to close the experience.
- Please check to see if there are multiple versions of the experience open.
- If there are, please close all open versions and wait a few minutes.
- Once all versions are closed, tap gently twice on the experience icon to load, please be patient while it loads, avoid continuously clicking the icon as this will result in the experience loading multiple times and can cause errors, slowness and system crashes.
How do i check if there is an internet connection on the device?
- Look for the Wi-Fi Symbol on the device.
- Click on the Wi-Fi symbol and check if the device is connected to a network.
How do i connect the device to an internet network? Follow the 2 steps above then:
3. Tap on the network you would like to connect to.
4. Enter the network password and press connect.
How do i open TeamViewer?
Please check that that the device is connected to the internet before opening TeamViewer.
- If the interactive experience is currently running, swipe in from the left and click on the ‘X’ to close the experience.
- Once on the windows desktop, gently double tap the TeamViewer icon.
3. When you can see the ID and Password the TeamViewer application is running.